This recipe was deeply inspired from the “Almond Meal Blueberry Pancakes” from the Everyday Paleo cookbook. These are delicious topped with a little more fruit or what I really enjoy is storing them in the refrigerator and grab them when I don’t have the time to cook (and/or cleanup afterwards)
|Paleo blueberry-banana pancakes|| |
- 2 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour (grind up shredded unsweetened coconut)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ banana chopped in very small pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Note: If you house is cool enough for coconut oil to be solid place in microwave for 10 seconds to soften.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter on a skillet set at medium heat. Cook until edges appear dry and flip until pancake has a dark brown color and crispy exterior.