Can’t have have October without some pumpkin bread but eating low carb should not stop that. At 191 calories and 3 net carbs per serving this very moist and soft recipe will give you your fix through the holidays.
|Low carb pumpkin bread recipe|| |
Recipe type: Bread
Author: Fat Guy Weight Loss
- 1.75 cups almond flour (almond meal for heartier muffin)
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup Splenda
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl and mix to combine
- Add wet ingredients and whisk together until well incorporate.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated
- Pour mixture into greased bread pan and bake for 60 minutes. Remove and let cool for 30 minutes. You can eat warm but best if wrapped in foil and allowed to cool in the refrigerator overnight.
Calories: 191 Fat: 18 Carbs: 5 Fiber: 2 Protein: 5