|Super easy low carb salmon cake recipe|| |
Recipe type: Main
This is a very easy recipe to make a tasty meal with just three ingredients. With a flaky crust and moist on the inside you probably will forget it is nutritious with 22 grams of protein and only 3 net carbs.
- 1 frozen salmon burgers
- 1 tablespoons of almond meal/flour
- 1 egg
- Heat iron skillet at medium/low with a couple of tablespoons of oil. I chose coconut oil but use whatever you have available.
- Beat egg into a flat enough container to fit salmon patty.
- Dip patty into egg bath.
- Place egg dipped salmon patty into container with tablespoon of almond flour, cover and shake and place into iron skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side and remove once the internal temperature gets to 160F and enjoy
Serving size: 1 salmon cake Calories: 210 Fat: 13 Carbs: 4 Fiber: 1 Protein: 22