Little economical twist of the classic beef and broccoli. This is a great meal to cook up in about 10-15 minutes and leftovers work great as additional meals. You can also add some extra veggies if you want but below is the simple bare bones method.
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 2 cups broccoli
- Brown hamburger at medium-high heat and apply cayenne pepper, this doesn’t mean grey you really want to get some nice dark brown color to the meat. Do not drain any of the fat…that is the good stuff.
- Add broccoli, beef broth, soy sauce, and packet of Splenda (suggest adding soy sauce and Splenda to beef broth and pour in all at once)
- Add lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
Servings: 2 portions
Nutritional Info: 455 cals, 26g fat, 6g net carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugar, 45g protein