I will be honest with your green beans are not my favorite vegetable but decided to go with the idea “bacon makes everything better” and created this recipe which turned out great and might make green beans back in my regular routine.
|Paleo green bean recipe|| |
Recipe type: Side
- 3 strips of bacon
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 oz fresh green beans
- ½ cup water
- Cook bacon at medium heat and remove (keep fat in pan)
- Add green beans, garlic, salt, and pepper to pan and mix together.
- Add ½ cup of water and cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove lid and allow water to evaporate.
- Top beans with bacon and enjoy.