Sometimes a little chocolate sounds great, not wanting to kill the diet or get nauseous from a large amount of sugar I came up with this very easy recipe to make a layered chocolate pudding/mousse which was delicious and relatively low carb at just 9 net carbs.
|Low carb chocolate pudding/mousse recipe|| |
- 1 box sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (not whipped)
- Whisk chocolate pudding and coconut milk into bowl and mix until well combines.
- Spoon ¼ cup of pudding into 4 cups.
- Add ½ cup whipping cream to remaining pudding in bowl and whisk until fluffy (mousse like)
- Spoon ¼ cup of lighter pudding into 4 cups
- Add ½ cup whipping cream to remaining pudding in bowl and whisk until fluffy (whipping cream like)
- Spoon equally between 4 cups (should be around ¼ cup each)
- Eat right away or chill for up to 3-4 hours