This is a delicious twist on your typical guacamole and very simple to make. Lots of great healthy fats from the avocados and just a touch of spice to make everything come together as a great addition to many meals.
|Paleo guacamole recipe|| || |
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon (heavy pinch) of kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon (heavy pinch) of cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon (heavy pinch) of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 roma tomato peeled/seeeded chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic (1 clove)
- 1 teaspoon cilantro chopped
- Mash avacodo with fork until smooth (can also use a food processor to speed things up)
- Add remaining ingredients and serve or put in the fridge until you are ready to use.